Israel Study Tour
ISRAEL BIBLE TRIPS
Hosted by Pastor Beau Lee | MAY 13-21, 2019
Israel College of the Bible Tours is dedicated to providing in-depth study tours of the Land of Israel. Well-loved stories from the Bible will come alive as we explore together the physical settings of the scriptures. Hosted by Pastor Beau Lee of Israel Bible Trips, enjoy six days of Bible study and rich fellowship as we encounter the land and people of God’s promise.
(Download detailed PDF for full Program)
- Temple Mount
- Western Wall
- Yad Vashem, Holocaust Museum
- Mt. of Olives
- City of David
- Jordan River
- Ein Gedi
- Nazareth Village
- Old Jaffa
- Sea of Galilee incl. boat ride
|Israel 8 day tour per person in a double room with flights||Price US$|
|Per person in double room||$3288|
|Single supplement (adult in single room instead of a double)||$500|
|Land only price (for those joining the groupin Israel)||$2638|
- All rates are in US Dollars and are based on a minimum of 30 paying participants.
- Prices are subject to change due to exchange rate fluctuations up until final payment is made.
- The itinerary is subject to change according to weather and security conditions, or for the good of the group.
For those wishing a single room, single supplement rates will apply.
- Flights to/from Tel Aviv from New York (JFK). Contact BibleTrips to request flights from Chicago and (possibly) Atlanta.
- Airport assistance and transfer to and from Ben Gurion airport, Tel Aviv.
- Six night’s accommodation as per program
- Breakfast and dinner daily, as per program. Lunch (but not dinner) on Day 8.
- Six days with a professional and licensed English-speaking guide.
- Israel Map
- Air conditioned tourist bus as per program
- Entrance fees to sites mentioned in itinerary
RATE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Tips and gratuities (guide, driver, hotel staff – $12 per person per day = $84 – which will be collected by the group leader on the first evening of the tour)
- Cancellation Insurance for entire tour, including airfare costs.
- Health insurance to cover medical emergencies while in Israel
- Passport and visa fees, if applicable
- Lunch (except for day 8)
- Personal expenses not mentioned in the itinerary. Drinks are not usually provided with lunches and dinners.
- Transportation to join the group flight in New York
BOOKINGS AND RATES:
Changes can occur in hotels due to factors beyond our control.
The deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
Registration closes on Feb. 15, 2019. After that time, registration may be possible if space is available, but an additional fee of $50 will be charged.
Final Payment is due by March 10, 2019.
All payments are non-refundable. We encourage participants to purchase travel insurance in case cancellation is necessary for medical emergencies or other events covered by the policy you choose.