Israel Bible Trips
Israel Study Tour with optional 3-day extension to Petra
November 23 – Dec. 2, 2021
(Nov 22 and Dec 3 are travel days)
Israel College of the Bible Tours is dedicated to providing in-depth study tours of the Land of Israel. Well-loved stories from the Bible will come alive as we explore together the physical settings of the scriptures. Enjoy Bible study and rich fellowship as we encounter the land and people of God’s promise.
SUGGESTED SITE VISITS (SEE DETAILED ITINERARY FOR FULL PROGRAM)
- The City of David
- The Garden Tomb
- Mt. of Olives
- Western Wall Tunnels
- Garden of Gethsemane
- The David & Goliath valley
- Mt. Carmel
- The Sea of Galilee
- Timna Tabernacle model
- and more!
- Breakfast and dinner daily, as per program
- 10 tour days – with a professional and licensed English-speaking guide
- Transportation for tour days as per program including transfers from /to Ben Gurion airport in Tel Aviv
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in itinerary
- Tips for guide, driver and hotel staff.
GAIN ACADEMIC CREDIT!
Graduate and undergraduate academic credit is available for study tour participants.
(extra payment required)
9-DAY ISRAEL TRIP LAND ONLY
Per person in a double room: $2200
For a participant wishing a single room – additional $600
12-DAY ISRAEL TRIP LAND ONLY
Per person in a double room: $3370
For a participant wishing a single room – additional $780