ISRAEL STUDY TOUR
FEBRUARY 19 – MARCH 3, 2021
Hosted by Kym Varner
Israel College of the Bible invites you to join a study tour of the Land of Israel hosted by Kym Varner. This is a rare opportunity to both tour the land of the Bible and meet with various sectors of society in modern Israel. Both your understanding of the Bible and your perspectives on the current Middle East will be enriched by this life-changing tour.
SUGGESTED SITE VISITS (SEE DETAILED ITINERARY FOR FULL PROGRAM)
- The City of David
- The Garden Tomb
- Garden of Gethsemane
- Mount of Olives
- The Western Wall
- Temple Mount
- Jerusalem Prayer Tower
- Mahane Yehuda market
- Israel Museum
- Yad VaShem
- The David & Goliath valley
- Mt. Gerizim
- Mt. Carmel
- The Sea of Galilee
- Golan Heights
- Ein Gedi
- Masada and more!
- Eleven nights’ accommodation in a double room
- For those wishing a single room (no roommate), single supplement rates will be added.
- Breakfast and dinner daily, as per program. Fish lunch near the Sea of Galilee.
- Ten touring days with a professional and licensed English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees to sites mentioned in itinerary
- Air conditioned luxury tour bus as per program, including airport transfer on arrival and departure days.
- Tips for guides/drivers/hotel staff
- Changes can occur in hotels due to factors beyond our control. In addition, there could be changes in price, due to exchange rate fluctuations prior to the final payment date.
RATE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Flights to Tel Aviv. Those who wish to join the group flight from Phoenix (approximate cost $1000) will book through your tour leader (Kym Varner). Information on how to do so will be provided upon registration.If you are not planning on traveling on the group flight, please DO NOT BOOK YOUR FLIGHTS until we notify you that the group has gathered the minimum number of participants necessary.
- Medical Insurance while in Israel and Travel Insurance for the airfare and tour package.
- Passport and visa fees, if applicable
- Lunches (except on day 6), and other expenses not mentioned in the itinerary
- Beverages are not usually included with dinners at the hotels or with the fish lunch
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION PENALTIES
- The deposit of $200 is due at the time of registration is non-refundable. Registration closes Nov. 19, 2020 (or earlier if the tour is full).
- Final Payment is due by Dec. 7. 25% of total tour cost will be charged if cancellation occurs 45-75 days prior to departure. 50% of total cost will be charged if cancellation occurs 44-15 days prior to departure. 100% of total tour cost will be charged if cancellation occurs 14-0 days prior to departure.