Israel College of the Bible (ONE FOR ISRAEL)
LAND OF ISRAEL STUDY TOUR
October 30 – November 8, 2022
Come and visit the land of Israel with ONE FOR ISRAEL!
Bring your church, ministry team, cell group, family or come and join a trip on your own!
Not only will you tour the Holy Land, visiting ancient sites right out of the pages of the Bible, but you will also have a chance to connect with the “Living Stones” – local Jewish and Arab believers in Yeshua (Jesus).
BECAUSE THE BEST WAY TO BLESS ISRAEL IS WITH JESUS.
HIGHLIGHTS (SEE DETAILED ITINERARY FOR FULL PROGRAM)
- The Western Wall
- The City of David
- Mount of Olives
- Temple Mount
- Garden of Gethsemane
- Pools of Bethesda
- Via Dolorosa
- The Garden Tomb
- Qaser el-Yahud – Jordan River
(baptismal site of Yeshua)
- ONE FOR ISRAEL – visit headquarters
- Mount Carmel
- Sea of Galilee (incl. boat ride)
- Nazareth Village
- Golan Heights
- Qumeran (discovery location of the Dead Sea Scrolls)
- Ein Gedi
- The Dead Sea
- Valley of David and Goliath
- Israel Museum
- Yad Vashem
- and more!
GAIN ACADEMIC CREDIT!
Graduate and undergraduate academic credit is available for study tour participants.
- Optional: Fee for 3 academic credit hours (optional): $450 ($150/credit hour)